Transmit concrete temperature and maturity data wirelessly to an iOS app for iPhone, iPod, and iPad. COMMAND Center sensors connect to a reusable Sensor Reader Module (SRM) that transfers the data to the iOS app via Bluetooth or stores data locally for later transfer. SRMs have a long battery life and can transmit data about 30 feet, depending on the amount of interference between the SRM and iOS device. Leave the SRM connected to a sensor to view, analyze, and share sensor data in real-time, or, utilize the push-button download feature to collect data from multiple sensors and transfer to your iOS device later.
The iOS app can establish connections to multiple SRMs in one session, so an entire pour can be monitored easily and efficiently. Files created in the app are fully compatible with COMMAND Center for Windows software, allowing even more flexibility for your concrete temperature and maturity monitoring implementations.
The COMMAND Center Advantage
- Transmit data wirelessly.
- Immediately share data via email or Dropbox.
- Create professional PDF reports in the app.
- Safely collect data from hard to reach or hazardous locations.
- Collect data from multiple sensors with a minimum of one reusable SRM.
- Push-button download option for local data storage.
- Compatible devices include iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
- It’s powerful, affordable, and easy to use.
What equipment do I need and how much does it cost?
You need COMMAND Center for iOS app, at least one Sensor Reader Module (SRM), COMMAND Center sensors, and an iOS device.
The iOS app is completely free and the reusable SRM is just $99. COMMAND Center sensors start at just $35.
Download the free PDF:
Do you have a question about COMMAND Center Wireless?
Give us a call at +1 (888) 451 6233 or send us a message.