Concrete Temperature and Maturity Meters
COMMAND Center has saved clients millions of dollars and countless hours of construction time by tracking the maturity and internal temperature of fresh in-place concrete. Construction teams use COMMAND Center to expedite project schedules, reduce budgets, and satisfy project requirements for temperature or maturity monitoring.
Affordable Smart Sensors
- Small, self-powered sensors continuously collect and store data for two years, under warranty.
- One sensor used for both temperature and maturity.
- Sensors do not require initialization in the field.
- View and analyze multiple sensors at once.
- Customize sensor lengths and time interval settings.
Free Powerful Software
- Use multiple equations to easily and automatically create highly accurate maturity curves.
- Choose between Nurse-Saul and Arrhenius maturity functions.
- Share data immediately from the field.
- Create professional PDF reports.
Monitor temperature gain and control curing
- Meet temperature specifications for mass concrete placements.
- Monitor internal concrete temperatures for cold and hot weather placements.
- View and analyze temperature differentials between sensors.
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- View and analyze peak temperature data for individual sensors or multiple sensors at once.
Measure maturity to evaluate concrete strength
- Monitor in-place concrete strength in real time.
- Compress the schedule, reducing contractor hours and costs.
- Improve quality control and mix designs.
- Meet ASTM and AASHTO standards.
- Select SI, US, or a mix of units.
- View data in the field to know if you’ve meet strength requirements.
Why do our clients prefer COMMAND Center?
As a construction team, we were proud of this schedule, and our subcontractors responded very positively to the consistency the maturity sensors helped create. COMMAND Center was an invaluable tool and will be utilized in the future to ensure repeat successes.
COMMAND Center is extremely user friendly and flexible and we have yet to fully utilize all of its features. It’s easy to train field techs to use and its size is most convenient and extremely portable.
I’ve been using COMMAND Center for cold-weather temperature monitoring during curing. It’s reliable, easy to use, and our clients really like the reports that the software can generate.
Customer Success Stories
Learn how COMMAND Center has saved clients time and money, improved project quality, and boosted efficiency.
View all case studies →
Watch crews place 3,200 cubic yards of concrete for the…
To showcase a few of the projects that have benefited significantly…
Rogers-O’Brien’s focus on client service led them to seek ways…